Thursday, January 29, 2015

Keeping My Data Center Cool

In the past, I've used almost everything to keep my data center at a cooler temperature. I've used fans, fans plus buckets of ice, a central ac unit, even resorted to shutting down for a day when it got too hot. Summer is just around the corner and I'd thought I'd shed some light on the subject.

Portable data center air conditioner

Boom! They are amazing pieces of equipment that every technology company needs to have a ready supply of. For computer room cooling, they work great. Spot cooling a hot machine? It does that too. Is your server room feel more like a sauna? Portable AC units work great for server room cooling as well. Please do yourself a favor, and protect your technology by keeping your machines cool. They will run much longer and much more efficient.

No comments:

Post a Comment